Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update

Finally an update! Things have been absolutely crazy around the Langford house for the last few weeks. Everyone is home and well and we have been struggling to settle back into a routine. With the holidays quickly approaching, I am not sure how long we can hold back the chaos.


(The Tater can never resist sneaking into a picture. Can you see her?)
The Little Man has reached 7 lbs 10 oz. He is growing so quickly now. He is smiling and laughing constantly. His favorite game is playing peek-a-boo with Lily.
The Screecher got the approval from her doctor yesterday to return to Ballet. She is very excited about that! My husband and I are about mid way through the second sub-term of fall in our classes, so we find ourselves studying more and more. I am pushing the children to make sure we have at least half of our homeschool year done before Christmas and now the Christmas Play begins. I do just love the holidays!

No comments: