Friday, August 19, 2011

The Esther Experience

I am so excited to be attending the Esther Experience Retreat scheduled for October 7-9th. There is a small group of ladies from our church going and I am thrilled to get to spend some time with them. Thanks so much to Kristy M. for setting this up! I am also super excited that I will get to spend some much desired quality time with my bestie, Brandi, and some much needed quality time focusing on my Savior.



If you have never attended an Esther Experience event before, let me assure you that you will be blessed!

There is still time to register for the retreat in October. You can do so by visiting the Living Vessels website here.

Patricia Wade is a blessed and gifted speaker with a beautiful heart for God. This is quite obvious in the way her inspired event ministers to women. Read her complete profile via the link below.



I hope to have my twitter feed, facebook and blog all linked up by the time we head out to the retreat. Brandi and I will check in regularly!

Be sure to comment to let me know if you are attending so we can meet up!

No comments: