Tuesday, January 17, 2012

31 Days to Clean Review



I recently had the privilege to read Sarah Mae's 31 Days to Clean. I did not do all of the suggested activities in the book. I wanted to read the book first to see what I might be getting into.

Each day provides a chapter to along with a Mary Challenge and a Martha Challenge. I was really worried about committing to the challenges of this book because I like to think of myself as more of a Mary than a Martha. Translation: I like to read and write much more than I like to clean :)

After some consideration and reworking of my daily schedule with the new year, I think the 31 Day challenge is completely doable.

Will you take the challenge with me? You can get your own copy of the book by clicking the link below. We start on Monday, January 23rd!

Click here to visit Sarah Mae.

No comments: